For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Song

I have been meaning to post a song every Sunday, but somehow I did not follow through. I am going to give this another shot.


Jesus Thank You


The mystery of the cross I cannot comprehend
The agonies of Calvary
You the perfect Holy One, crushed Your Son
Who drank the bitter cup reserved for me


Your blood has washed away my sin
Jesus, thank You
The Fathers wrath completely satisfied
Jesus, thank You
Once Your enemy, now seated at Your table
Jesus, thank You


By Your perfect sacrifice Ive been brought near
Your enemy Youve made Your friend
Pouring out the riches of Your glorious grace
Your mercy and Your kindness know no end


Lover of my soul
I want to live for You


(Sovereign Grace Music)


If you want to listen to it. Here it is:



Have a great day,

No comments:

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe