- More focus on the kids: less Facebook time, more read alouds.
- More focus on the Word: Attempt the Praying Through the Bible in 100 Days Challenge
- Be More encouraging to my husband and my kids: make words of affirmation a constant in my language.
- Be More vocally grateful: make verbal appreciation a priority in my daily talk.
- Joyfully stay on top of my home management tasks: make housekeeping a priority, not a "when I have the time or feel like it" chore.
In light of all of this my word for this year will be GRACE, as I recognize that I need God's grace to do any of this, which means that I need to be in prayer as it is a means to express our dependence on Him and daily need of Him
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12;9
Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!