For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Favorite activities

My boys have very few activities that they really love:

Zach:

  • Play with his train track: he just loves to make stories, his own, or redo the ones from his books. He just wants me to sit there and watch him which I usually do with a book in my hand

  • Read

  • Play with his trucks and bigger trains

  • Dry-erase board



Joho:

  • Play with a ball of any shape and form

  • Cars

  • Puzzles. He does 100 pieces now, with little help from me

  • Play I spy (he's got 2 I spy puzzles)




http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm353/umanjoelle/IMG_0579.jpg

No comments:

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe