For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is my hubby's of 7 years birthday. We do not really make big fusses about birthdays here, but one thing we do is make sure we have a very nice dinner. So, tonight we are having:
Tenderloin with Roasties
Steamed broccoli
Chocolate mousse

We also planned to watch a movie at home, hoping that the kids will fall asleep quickly, for a change.

Praise God for his gift to me and for keeping him safe throughout this past year. God is always faithful!

Have a great day, Joelle

2 comments:

JnJAF99 said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. My oldest DD has taken violin for 2 years now. She started in 2007 when we moved to our tropical island. She has loved the violin since she was 2. We use the Suzuki method, and it has gone very well.

AF Wife99

JnJAF99 said...

Hi, again, we actually live in Hawaii. My hubby is in the Air Force and we are currently stationed here. Probably moving away next year. I would love to add you as a friend on my blog.


AF Wife99

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe