For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Not Back-to-School week 3

NBTSbloghop


This week's Not Back-to-School blog hop over @ Darcy's Life with my 3 Boybarians, is student's photos.


So here we are:


Zach, my 5,5, 1st grader (6 in Nov.)



He is happy and relaxed, independent and self-motivated, inquisitive and creative. He is my ouside the box thinker. Somewhat fearful but protective of his brother.



Joho, my 3.5 kindergartener, (4 in Oct).



 He is happy and "OCD". Mama's boy, he is very active, and yet can focus. He is my by the rules boy, yet very defiant and rebellious. He loves Legos and puzzles.



And for some more pics:






Have a great day,

5 comments:

samkelley97 said...

Thanks! And yours are cute too!

samkelley97 said...

Yes, I did not see a Blogger account on your info. I haven't used this blog in awhile!

Darcy said...

It took me awhile to figure out where to click to leave a comment!


Thanks for joining in at the NBTS Blog Hop!

probablytracy said...

CUTE kiddos!

Anonymous said...

It was fun reading about your students!


Nicole@independenceacademy.blogspot.com

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe