For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What do you do when your child stickd tape up his nose?

First, you look and try to see what's in the nose.

Second,
you have him blow his nose as hard as he can, and as much as he can.

Third, if there is still something up the nose (in my case I could see it), you take him to the clinic.

Fourth, oups, the clinic is closed! Buy a pair of tweezers, and try to perform the surgery yourself.

NOSE CLEAR, you can breathe. I only got tissue out, though, a big ball of it. I do not know where the tape is.

This is what happened to me today. Joho seems to be fine. I am still wondering whether I should take him in to have it checked out . . . I'm definitely gonna watch it!

Any of you have similar stories?

Have a great day,

3 comments:

Homeschooling6 said...

I haven't experienced my dc putting things in their nose (yet) but I did read in Dr. James Dobson book "Bringing up Boys" about a mother who couldn't get the beans out of her two young sons and eventually the beans sprouted! They had plants growing out of their noses. LOL. Made me laugh. Have you read that book yet?

umanjoelle said...

Yes I have read that book, but did not remember the story. My mom told me she once had a bean in her nose as well, and it had started to grow. It was smelling and that is how they found out. Weird and gross I guess . . .

brafordchemist said...

My daughter put a Perler Bead up her nose a few months ago. You can read the whole story on my blog.


http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/bradfordchemist/674216/


Glad you were able to get the tape out.

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe