For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Link treasures

Photobucket

Ok, one of the reason I started blogging is because I enjoyed reading other blogs. I found so many treasures and valuable info, helps, tips and ideas, that I thought I should give back to the blogosphere and share of what I was learning here in the blogosphere and on my own.

So, I have decided to make a weekly post which I will call Link Treasures to share some of the wonderful articles and post I come across during that week.

So here we go:

Blueberry House discusses the need to teach our kids independent learning.

Heart of the matter has quite a few interesting articles that I enjoyed recently such as Teaching a foreign language, Making your home a haven, and the advantage of siblings-teachers.

The Tie that Binds us has a great article on the home Creating an atmosphere of learning.


At the Well has this very good article on Teaching responsability and character development through chores.



Sharon @ Sharon's Lavender Courtyard on Einstein-never-used-flashcards.


 


You may want to check the posts in my Interesting sites category for more interesting links.




Have a great day,

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on Wifey Wednesday! These links look awesome, I'll have to check them out. I love seeing what inspires others, frequently I find myself snagging ideas!

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe