For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Friday, February 26, 2010

Those little funny talks

Has your son ever told you "I'm all thinked up?"

Well that's the latest Zach came up with, as of yesterday, while trying to finish some math work. The only problem with that, is that, he had only completed 3 of of 4 questions.

Oh the things they come up with to avoid work!
I must say I found it amusing, just the way it came out all sweet and "innocently". He still did not get away with it though. Sorry kid . . . I don't think so.

Have a great day,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! That sounds like something similar to a few things my guys have said to me. This is Sarah from Full Time Ministry, by the way, and thank you for the lovely comment about my family, and I must say right back at you! Your guys are too cute!

brafordchemist said...

Too cute.

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe