For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Link treasures



Here are my picks for this session


When school just isn't fun anymore.


Organizing a Math lesson



25 must read homeschooling articles for beginners (and veterans)



Reading aloud to boys



Getting your reluctant reader to love reading



Cutting down on frustration



Free resources for dealings reluctant reader


 Great ideas for setting a Routine with kids


Hope you enjoy these great posts.


Have a great day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am new to homeschooling - 9 weeks in with a 7th grader. I peruse many sites learning from other moms and came across your blog. I tried to connect, but again I'm a novice. Was I successful in adding myself?


www.oureducationaljourney.blogspot.com

Sherri

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe