For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Monday, June 28, 2010

Just a glimpse into our vacation

So, let's see ,what have I done since I have been in Martnique?

Watched soccer on TV

Gone to the beach

Played soccer on the porch with the boys

and a whole lot of nothing . . .








We went up to the first station of the volcano here in Martinique (Mt. Pelee). Unfornutely it was mostly foggy.





And that' s my brother and I:

4 comments:

Cherees said...

On vacation you are suppose to do nothing. Looks like the kids are having a great time.

Stopping by from Monday Mingle! I hope that you have a great week ahead!!

legendswife said...

It looks like you guys had a blast.

Shawntele said...

You have a lovely blog Joelle! I am finally getting to all the blog links from THL Canada group ...{blush}... your vacation sounds like a lot of fun to me, cute photos!

Jo Princess Warrior said...

A lot of nothing is my favourite thing to do on a holiday! xo

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe