For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Top Ten Homeschool Connections

Top Ten {Tuesday}
Yet again I am participating in a new meme where the goal is to list some of our top tens. Foe my first time I decided to share my top ten places where I find support, encouragement and thought provoking articles to help me in my homeschooling journey. So, here we go:



1. The Homeschool Lounge

2. Our Lifestyle of Learning

3. The Homeschool Classroom

4. Heart of the Matter Online

5. Homeschool Blogger and The old Schoolhouse

6. Homeschool skedtrack bestsites

7. Simple Mom

8. Simple Homechool

9. Homeschool Enrichment

10. Homeschool-Articles.com

Make sure you visit Amanda @ Ohamanda for more top tens.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :) I've been sick and unable to return the visits as quickly as I like.

This is a great list for places of encouragement.

Have a great week and I hope to visit again soon and spend a little more time.
~Tamara

GodsFamily said...

Thanks for this list! What wonderful places to go for encouragement! Have a blessed day! Dawn

Miller Moments said...

I love the homeschool lounge. Some of these other sites I'm not familiar with, so they will be fun to check out!

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe