For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Hymn

Photobucket


My Shepherd (Psalm 23)


by Michael Card


The Lord is my Shepherd


And so I lack nothing


In meadows of green grass


He lets me lie down


Beside the still waters


He patiently leads me


Restoring my soul, restoring my soul


For His holy Namesake


He guides me by right paths


Though I may stray to


The vale of deep darkness


I fear no evil


For You are there with me


Beside me Your rod and staff


They comfort me


You prepare a table


Before my enemies


My head you've anointed


My cup's overflowing


Your goodness and mercy


Will follow me all the days of my life


And I'll make my home place


In the house of the Lord


Click Here to listen to it sung.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love Michael Card's music! Such a blessing!

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe