For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Hymn

I Stand in Awe


By By Mark Altrogge




You are beautiful beyond description,


Too marvelous for words,


Too wonderful for comprehension,


Like nothing ever seen or heard.


Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom?


Who can fathom the depth of Your love?


You are beautiful beyond description,


Majesty enthroned above.




Ref.: And I stand, I stand in awe of You


I stand, I stand in awe of You


Holy God to whom all praise is due,


I stand in awe of You.




You are beautiful beyond description,


Yet God crushed You for my sin,


In agony and deep affliction,


Cut off that I might enter in.


Who can grasp such tender compassion?


Who can fathom this mercy so free?


You are beautiful beyond description,


Lamb of God who died for me.

2 comments:

Aria said...

that is beautiful!! Thank you for posting it! a great way to start off our week!
Blessings,
Aria
http://growing3godlygirlz.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

Love this praise song! It's one of my all time favorites. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I'm just getting caught up from being on vacation without internet.

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe