For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Top Ten Educational Websites

Top Ten {Tuesday}


Previously I have shared Top Ten Interactive Educational Websites, today I thought I would share sone of my favourite educational resource and help websites:

1. Book Adventure: Reading site that tests your reading comprehension.

2. Snag Learning: A gallery of videos on a wide variety of topics and themes for all grades.

3.  Helping with math: Great site with lots of Math helps.

4. Science Audiobooks: Great online audiobooks on a varied range of science topics.

5. Kid's Health: Lots of science info and videos.

6. Brain Pop Jr. (unfortunaly it's a paid membership)

7. Khan Academy  (Tons of math videos)

8. Emints: Your one stop resource place for links on a varied topics for grades 1-12.

9. Aha Science: Unfortunately this is a paid membership as well, but it is really good. My boys love it. You can get it at a discount at Homeschool Buyers Co-op.

10. My Audio School

Update: I know it is a top Ten list, but I got to add this one: Mr. Donn, it is a must see resource site!

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Thanks for this list - there are some here I'd never heard of. Always like finding new interesting sites.

Robin said...

I love your blog and have given you The Versatile Blogger Award. Please visit my site to receive your award. Thank you for a having such an uplifting blog.
http://arborcreek3.blogspot.com

Penny said...

I'm here from iFellowship! - A day late, I know... but I really enjoy making my way through the entire list... even if it takes me couple of day!

Enjoy your Thursday!

Lexi @ Pink and Orange Coffee said...

Cool list! THANKS!!!!

And Hi from the HHH!

Melissa Newell said...

Hi there, stopping over from HHH today! Thanks for the list!

LaVonne said...

Thanks for sharing this list. I will have to check some of these sites out.

Visiting from Top Ten Tuesday. Stop by and say hi anytime. I love having visitors.

http://longwaitforisabella.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

Stopping by today from Seeds of Faith. Happy iFellowship Day.
I love Starfall too!

Julie said...

Visiting from the HHH. This is a great list, I love Book Adventure. Thanks for sharing!

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe