For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Hymn

Count It All Joy


 


Lord I’ll count it all joy


When my troubles


Close me in on every side.


Lord, I’ll count it all joy


When this road of faith


Runs through the darkest night


For I know You’re at work in me;


Yes I know You’ll provide


All the grace I need


 


Chorus:


You have always been my Rock


I will trust You forever, forever;


You have never failed me God


I will trust You forever, forever


 


Lord I’ll count it all joy


When the weight of sorrow


Drives me to my knees.


Every heartache and pain


In Your mighty hands


Is forming Christ in me.


And I know that Your Word is true;


Yes, I know every trial


Will only prove


 


Bridge


Who can separate us


From You and Your great love


 


Count it All Joy by Steve & Vikki Cook


© 2004 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP

1 comment:

christina said...

Though trials are hard, they are a true gift from our God. Great words this hymn has.
Thanks for sharing it.
Christine

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe