For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Favorite Ressource This Week

Favorite Resource This Week

I am joining in a new meme this week.

The idea is to share our favorite resource of the week.

For this week I have 2:

  • A website where the boys have been spending a lot of time this week exploring history topics. They have been enjoying it a lot.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/primaryhistory/

  • A book series I just discovered called Usborne Young Reading. They have great classics titles. I was able to get Robinson Crusoe from the library. Unfortunately they do not carry many titles in the library. I am hoping more will soon be available. The stories are abridged, but nice. I find them good to introduce some classics that my sons might not be willing or so excited to try.

No comments:

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe