Saturday, April 13, 2013
5 on Friday
My 5 on Friday is on Saturday yet again.
1. Last Sunday I made a trip to the emergency at 5:00 AM because I was worried about Zach's being so in his dream during his boost of sickness. He tuned out ok. He has the flu with symptoms being dizziness and very, very vivid, strong dreams. The fever was gone by Monday but he did not get better until Wednesday/Thursday.
2. I am glad Joho is only catching a cough from the 3 of us being sick over the last 2 weeks; small blessings!
3. I was reminded this week of my need to "rejoice in that my name is written in Heaven." Matthew 10:20. It really helps focussing on the right thing, and approach the events of life with the right attitude, when we keep that in the forefront as we go about our daily lives.
4. I discovered a new book that needs to make it unto my bookshelf very very soon: The Envy of Eve: Finding Contentment in a covetous World.
5. I have been having such a hard time being dilligent and enthusiastic about school these days. I need a nice kick, or a boost of energy, or even some good dose of motivation, you name it! Hoping for a more focussed week next week.