More recently they have launch the SchoolhouseTeachers.com website which is such a wealth of ressource ranging every possible school subjects right at your finger tip, or more accurately, right at a click of a mouse. I personally have benefited greatly from this ressource and would encourage you to check it out.
Now, they have come up with a brand new ressource for homeschoolers, or any student and parent for that matter, The Schoolhouse Library.
This new site is filled with over 175 e-books or audio books for encouragement and support from a variety of publishers. These include:
- 2 Study Guides from YWAM
- Draw Write Now Sampler E-Book by Barker Creek
- Heroines of the Past-Victorian unit study from Amy Puetz
- Map Trek: Atlas and Outline Maps of World History from Knowledge Quest
- Teaching Writing E-Book from WriteShop
- 15 audio E-Books from My Audio School in history and literature
- A Glimpse at Carnivorous Plants Lapbook from In the Hands of a Child
- Video from Jessica Hulcy on “Learning as a Family”
- From Frazzled to Focused: 7 Planning Tools for Busy Moms from Mary Jo Tate
This ressource would be suitable for all ages and all stages of homeschooling. Weather brand new at homeschooling or a veteran, you will find something useful or encouraging there. Topics include a wide range of school subjects as well as topics on organization, special needs and many more.
How much? Get it all for a one-time cost of $25
So come on over and check the brand new Schoolhouse Library out.