So what have we been up to in the last couple of weeks:
1. A trip to the Zoo: A last one for a while - as we are not renewing our membership because it has gotten so expensive.
2. Joho turned 8 today. Praise God for my high energy, sweet, fun and game loving boy. You certainly challenge and enrich my life.
3. We finished our study of WWWI and are now entering the roaring twenties in our History studies.
4. We just started IXL (thanks to the crew ), and I am liking it, as it will allow me to fill up whatever gaps the boys have in Math. Did you know they have a Language Arts section too. It goes up to grade 4.
5. I challenged the boys to sort their tons of lego pieces and they took it on (especially my very organized 8 year old). I still have to make labels for the different boxes but I love the result and so do the boys. So much easier to find stuff now and even to put away.