For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Try a New Recipe Tuesday


My family loves muffins. I am not a big fan of muffins, but I do enjoy one once in a while. My favorites are banana muffins. Today I gave a try to a new banana muffin recipe I found on Pinterest and it was a big hit here, so I thought I would share the recipe. I believe it originates from All Recipes.

Banana Muffins

Ingredients

1 1/2 cup of flour
1 Teaspoon baking soda
1 Teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 large bananas
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1/3 cup butter melted

Preparation:

1. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together.
2. In a large bowl mix together mashed bananas, sugar, egg and butter.
3. Add flour mixture to banana mixture, folding and mixing until incorporated.
4. Pour in muffin pan and bake for 12-15 min @ 350 for regular size muffins.

Optional:

These go very well with chocolate chips or dried cranberries added to the batter, which is what I did.

Enjoy!

Here is a picture of the lonely one left when I remembered to take a picture.


1 comment:

Lisa Boyle said...

I have made banana bread, but not muffins. These sound good and we just happen to have some ripe bananas. I know my kids will love them! Thanks for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday." I hope you will be able to join us again this week. http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com/2013/10/try-new-tuesday-october-29.html

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe