For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Friday, November 22, 2013

Random 5 on Friday

The Pebble Pond
1. Our Christmas tree and decorations are up, thanks to my youngest pushing for it and doing most of the work. I got to say I am happy it is up as I always enjoy the lights around Christmas time.

2. We have been back from vacation and back to regular schooling. We thank God for a good family time playing board games together, and enjoying His creation up in Quebec.



3. We ended our fall session of electives this week. Now the boys will be looking forward to a sport/volleyball session starting in January.

4. Zach has grown to the point that he needs to get a 1/2 size violin now.

5. I was glad to hear that I get to do another year with the TOS crew. I really enjoy finding out and trying curricula.

No comments:

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe