This is our 7th year of homeschooling and I can tell you that I have come across a lot of resources. I also gone back and forth from one resource to another as my kids grew. That said, there are some resources that remain places that I consistently use in my homeschool, and I would like to share them with you.
1. Currclick. Make sure to look for their free stuff and watch out for the sales!
3. Enchanted Learning. This is a member site but you can find group buys that can allow you to get a membership for a really good price.
4. Pinterest. I search about everything in there
5. My Facebook Groups. There are some really great Facebook groups out there, especially the ones for specific curriculum and the free resource ones. Again, use the search button to look for the ones that might be of help to you.
6. The Homeschool Curriculum Choice
7. You Tube. The search button is really helpful.
8. BBC school. I love this resource because they often have nice games and videos on some of the topics that we happen to be studying.
9. Book Adventure. I love using this site to gauge my boys' comprehension of some of the books they read.
10. The Library. I cannot stress how much I use my library. This is my number one resource. It is packed with resources, and it is free. What else can I ask?
Come back tomorrow for more ressources.
Don't forget to check others on the crew who are also blogging about Back to School this week.
Nikki @ Angels of Heart
Tauna @ Proverbial Homemaker
Laura @ Day by Day in Our World
Melanie @ finchnwren
Sarah @ Delivering Grace
Linda @ Linda's Lunacy
Leah @ As We Walk Along the Road
Hillary @ Our Homeschool Studio