For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Hymn - He Will Hold you Fast

This week-end I came cross a song I had never heard and was touched by the lyrics, so I thought I would share it: 

He Will Hold Me Fast


When I fear my faith will fail, 
Christ will hold me fast; 
When the tempter would prevail, 
He can hold me fast. 

 Chorus:
He will hold me fast, 
He will hold me fast;
For my Savior loves me so, 
He will hold me fast. 

 I could never keep my hold, 
He will hold me fast; 
For my love is often cold, 
He must hold me fast. 

I am precious in His sight, 
He will hold me fast; 
Those He saves are His delight. 
He will hold me fast. 

He’ll not let my soul be lost, 
Christ will hold me fast; 
Bought by Him at such a cost, 
He will hold me fast.

No comments:

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe