*** Of course this list is my personal list,but i have no doubt will work for any homeschooling mom and family.
1. Gift certificate to a bookstore: Amazon, Chapters/Indigo, Christianbook.com
2. Gift certificate to an educational or office store supplies such as Scholar Choice or Mastermind
3. A microscope or a telescope. To be honest, any science kit is always very welcome in a homeschooling home.
4. Book, books, and more books. I personally love encyclopedias. On our wish list right now is this particular set:
5. A membership to some kind of Museum. Homeschoolers love going to museums, and zoos!
6. Games. Educational or board games are very much loved among homeschoolers. Settlers of Catan is one of our favorites but there are many more options.
8. Building kits. Lots of homeschool kids love to build and create. These are wonderful gifts to give a homeschool child.
9. Good old Lego. Lego never goes out of date or flavor. Great choice for kids' creativity and quiet time.
10. Audiobooks and DVDs. My boys love audiobooks. Some ideas are:
- Jesus Storybook Bible
- The Penderwicks
- Charlie and The Chocolate Factory
- Winnie the Pooh
- Mr Popper's Penguins
- The Hobbit
- the Chronicles of Narnia
- Lord of the Rings