1. My youngest and myself have been dealing with a new addiction:
2. What we are reading? The boys have been enjoying The Brotherband Chronicles and Rangers Apprentice Series.
I have been reading Love the Journey, written by the author of Tapestry of Grace, and From Good to Grace.
3. As a homeschooling mom married to a pastor, date nights are really rare. We were able to actually go out for dinner this week, and enjoyed a fine meal, thanks to a gift from one of our church members.
4. School wise, all our subjects are moving along. This week was a short week as it was family day here in Canada on Monday.
5. We have been spending our family evening time playing a card game called Dutch Blitz. If you have never played it, you should check it out.