As the “Father of the Reformation”, Martin Luther is a vital figure in Church History. His sacrifice and willingness to wage battle against the spiritual, religious, and political powers of his medieval world allowed Christians throughout time to embrace the following truths: salvation by grace alone , through faith alone, and in Christ alone, along with the supremacy of Scripture, referred to as Scripture alone, and all of it for God's Glory Alone. These being commonly called the Five Solas of the Reformation.
Danika Cooley, author and creator of the Bible curriculum Bible Road Trip, has recently written a book for young people recounting Luther's story: When Lightning Struck!: The Story of Martin Luther.
I am very excited about this book and am thrilled to share this giveaway with you!
Want to know more about the book and about Danika, stay tuned for future posts....
But for now make sure to enter the giveaway for a chance to win amazing prizes, including a copy of the book! Keep reading . . .
To celebrate Reformation Day and the release of When Lightning Struck!: The Story of Martin Luther, I've joined together with a team of blogger friends to host this wonderful giveaway, valued at over $500!
One person will win ALL of the following:
$100 Amazon Gift Card
WiFi 8GB ($49.99)
When Lightning Struck!: The Story of Martin Luther (hardcover $16.99)
From WiseDecor.com, a $50 Gift Certificate
From Nuremberg Tourist Board, a Playmobil Martin Luther figure ($9.99)
From Thinking Kids Press, a curriculum bundle from When Lightning Struck! author, Danika Cooley:
- Cobblestone Path Church History Research Journal: The Reformation Age (digital $20)
- Bible Road Trip Year Three Curriculum and all 3 Notebooking Journals (digital $80)
- Christian Music: A Global History ($35)
- Introduction to the History of Christianity: Second Edition ($55)
- The Student Bible Atlas: Revised Edition ($12.99)
- Atlas of the European Reformations ($24)
- Philosophy Adventure: Pre-Socratics (digital $39.95)
- Mere Christianity Critical Analysis Journal (digital $18.95)