For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Sunday, January 17, 2016

A few months ago I went to this Worship seminar, and the group leading the worship time sang this song based on the first question of the Heidelberg Catechism. I was truly blessed by it and want to share it with you today.


I am not my Own

This my only comfort in my life and in my death 
You have fully paid for all my sins and all my debts 
With your precious blood you set me free 
With your precious blood you set me free 

Chorus:
I am not my own
 But belong, body and soul 
In my life and in death 
To You, Lord Christ my Lord 

You preserve my life in such a way that without you 
Not a hair can fall from me unless you will it to 
All things work together for my salvation 
All things work together for my salvation 

Therefore by your Holy Spirit you assure me 
Of eternal life, and make me willing and ready 
From now on to always live for you 
From now on to always live for you 

Body and Soul Collective
If you love these words I would invite you to go and check them out!



No comments:

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe