For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Friday, April 1, 2016

5 Days of Tips for Homeschool Parents

I did not have a post today, but the bloggers participating in this blog hops have wonderful topics covered so make sure to hop on over and visit their blogs over the week-end. Grab your coffee and happy reading.
5 Days of Tips for Homeschool Parents
Here are a few to get you started:

Jeniffer @ Thou Shall Not Whine
Jennifer @ A Peace of Mind
Jennifer @ Faithful Homestead
Joesette @ Learning Curve
Kari @ Random Acts of Boyhood
Katie @ Katie's Daily Life
Kemi @ Homemaking Organized
Kim @ Homestead Acres
Kylie @ Our Worldwide Classroom


In this series on the blog:

Homeschooling Tips
Housekeeping Tips
Budget Tips
Family Fun Tips

1 comment:

Sharon Jackson said...

I want to say thank you for your post. I am a newbie to homeschooling. I've used Charter Schools at home, but that's not the direction God wanted me to go in; I was being a 'Jonah' I think. I just needed some encouragement and direction. This year has been difficult and stress-filled, but I thank God for Grace...it has kept me sane. One of the biggest stresses, is my children's father. He has a very low opinion of me, so he's always demanding to see things on a moments notice and telling me how unimportant and non-special I am. It caused me to give up homeschooling on my own the first time, but this year, I kept going and started to really work on not letting the negativity continue to ring in my ear. Please keep the encouragements coming. I thank you graciously. May God bless you and your family Richly in all things according to HIS perfect will.
Sharon Jackson
Agents of God

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe