For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Homeschool Planning Con't

Previously I have shared our curriculum, and my week by week year plan. I have also come up, with a weekly schedule, which I thought I would share and  a list of books that I am going to use from the library for science and arts and crafts, which are mainly gonna be hands on stuff.

School Weekly Schedule- 09-10












Every week I fill in this schedule using my week by week year schedule, and pin it on the board.

List of Books for science and arts/crafts (not at all comprehensive; there will probably be more):

By Williamson Books
The Little Hand Big fun Craft Book
The Little Hand Art Book
Science Play

Creating Clever Castles and cars

By Janice Vancleave
Play and Find out about Science
Play and Find out about Nature



Have a great day,

No comments:

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe