For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Thursday, August 6, 2009

My household binder

I have been working on putting together a household binder to keep all my home and homeschooling related papers in one place, easy to locate. So, here is what I have done so far.
I have divided a binder into sections to include:


  • a Household section which has things such as schedules for me, chore charts, planning forms, budget and printouts about keeping house, organizing etc ...

  • Homeschool section which has my school schedules and forms  and everything school planning oriented.

  • Homework section which includes their school and non-school accomplishments and activities as well as their certificates.

  • I also have 2 separate sections. One with inspiring and encouraging printouts, goals etc... as a homemaker and wife, and one with thoughts and printouts on homeschooling.

  • My last section is for project paraphenelia like magnet sheets, laminating sheets, velcro strips etc...


It is still a work in process but this is what I have come up with so far.

In place of the sticker on there, I am planning to put a verse which I am still to decide on


All the sections are separated with a

All the papers are inserted in protector sheets



As this project gets perfected I will post more pictures (probably not in a few months, of course . . .)

I have not posted my daily household schedule because, even if it is up I have not been really following it. If you are interested in seeing it, let me know and I will post it.

Have a great day,

No comments:

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe