For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Song

 


His Forever


(Sovereign Grace Music)




Jesus, friend of sinners


Loved me ’ere I knew Him


Drew me with His cords of love


Tightly bound me to Him


’Round my heart still closely twined


The ties that none can sever


For I am His and He is mine


Forever and forever






Jesus, friend of sinners


A crown of thorns You wore for me


Bruised for my transgressions


Pierced for my iniquities


The wrath of God that I deserved


Was poured out on the Innocent


He took my place, my soul to save


Now I am His forever






Jesus, friend of sinners


I love to tell the story


Redeeming love has been my theme


And will be when in glory


Not death nor life nor anything


Can ever separate me


O love that will not let me go


Yes, I am His forever


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the song! i noticed, when reading about your curric, that you were trying to include more memory work. i had found this site earlier this summer and i am going to try this so i thought i would pass it on to you.

http://simplycharlottemason.com/timesavers/memorysys/

umanjoelle said...

Thanks so much for this. I like it and think I am going to try it out (once I get a box to put the cards in).

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe