For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall day

As I mentioned before, I am not much of an outdoor and nature person, but today was a nice sunny day, so I decided to do the "right thing" and took the kids out to play in the leaves and get some much needed sun. We had a very nice time. I actually really love autumn!



























Have a great day,

2 comments:

doughgirl37 said...

It was a great day to be out and enjoying the Fall season. Our day was a lot like yours!

Come on over and see my link, family photos.

prayingmother said...

That looks like too much fun. Better than working on math, like we're doing at the moment!! You sure have adorable kids.


Rhonda

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe