For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mess, mess, mess

I hope someone will tell me that it is not my house only that seems to be constantly messy . . .

Anyhow, this was the boys' bedroom this morning




I decided that that was enough and today was cleaning day.
Here is the result. I'm pretty happy. Let's see how long it remains. . .





I keep the train on the floor since we do not have a train table and setting it up takes time. The kids play with it almost everyday.

Have a great day,

3 comments:

Crystall www.daltongang1.blogspot.com said...

You are not the only one:) My husband says that the kids should clean up more! I agree but sometimes it takes less time and arguing to just sit down and organize it myself. But just wanted to let you know that you are not alone!!!!!!

brafordchemist said...

No, you are not alone. It looks like you have a path through. Some days I wish for a clear path.

PuddleJumpers said...

I would say you have a very NORMAL house! I always say that houses are for living in anyways!

I love your blog!

Lori

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/henhouse

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe