For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Friday, October 2, 2009

Weekly Wrap-up



Another week's gone and it's time for the another weekly wrap-up update hosted by Kris @Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers. Boy, the months are flying by. . .

I was sick this week, so somewhat slow. We did manage to accomplish the basics but with no fancies attach to it.

Our Co-op elective started today and went well. Zachary started grade 1 classes: Science, Vocal and Drama. For what I can say he liked them all. I finally manage to get "rid of " (pardon the expression) Joho who usually likes to just stay with me. I believe he had a good time as well. I was teaching Science and helping in crafts for the JK/SK.

The highlight of this week was our annual apple picking, done on a rather chilly day, but still lots of fun.



And look what we found:

Thanks for reading and hoping you all had a great week.

Have a great day,

4 comments:

JnJAF99 said...

Sorry to hear that you were not feeling 100 % this week. At least an easier week will let you recover. Thanks for sharing your week!

Cheryl@SomewhatCrunchy said...

We've had some sickness too, I hope you're feeling better soon. I need to take my boys apple picking, we've only gone once but it was so much fun.

Kris @ Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers said...

It's never good when mama's sick. Hope you're feeling better. Your post got me excited about the field trip we have planned to an apple orchard this week. I just love this time of year!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better! We'll be doing our apple picking next week! Family tradition :)


Blessings,


Sherry

http://educatingemme.blogspot.com/2009/10/weeks-3-in-review.html

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe