For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Work for me Wednesday

My mother -in-law, from the Philippines, was here back in April during my hubby's radiation. She noticed the overflowing drawer of clothed in the boys' bedroom and gave me an incredible tip which I have been putting into practice since then (unless I get lazy...).


Instead of folding the clothes, roll them. They take less space that way, and do not leave wrinkles on them either.




No more overflowing drawer, now I can see all the shirts in there, and I do not have to go under anything to find the one I want (which always resulted in leaving a bit of mess behind).It can be done with pants and shorts as well, if desired.

Thanks Peanut!



Have a great day,

2 comments:

PuddleJumpers said...

Thank you! We have the same problem here and I am going to give that a try!

Lori

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/henhouse

Anonymous said...

IM GOING TO HAVE TO TRY THAT, WE DEFINITELY NEED HELP WITH MY SONS CLOTHES. LEENA

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe