For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Character qualities

In attempting to shepherd and instruct our children's heart we need to know what it is we are addressing or seeking to teach or correct,  and have the biblical evidences to drive it home from God's Word. To that effect I thought I would share this great list of character qualities definitions, that I came across a few weeks ago. Definitely worth a print.

Have a great day,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good chart, Joelle! Just what I have been wanting! I am printing out this sheet in a few minutes! Thanks for sharing it with us! May we use it and bring glory to Christ in raising our kids...and with ourselves.


Thanks again!

Christine

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe