For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Friday, August 6, 2010

I Have Been Featured.

Wow, what a chock it was to find out today that I had been featured on the Homeschoolblogger Company Porch; I almost fell of my chair. It is a great honor. Many thanks to you Kristen.

I was really happy to meet Kristen a year or 2 (or is it 3) back. She has been a real encouragement in my homeschooling journey.

Please feel yourself at home, browse around and let me know you stopped by. I'll make sure to come by and say hi.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Hi Joelle!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm really enjoying your blog! I just love running on to new blog-friends that share so much in common! I'm following you, too, now! And I really look forward to getting to know you better!

Blessings,
Marsha

Kristen said...

You're very welcome Joelle :)

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe