For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blueberry Picking

I realized I forgot to mention about our blueberry picking on Monday, in my wrap-up yesterday, so here is a glance of it in pictures. You will notice that Joho worked hard while Zach spent his time sitting, playing around and complaining about how tedious and long the whole thing was and about the heat. He managed to pick a handful of blueberries though.















We had a little stop on our 1 hour drive away home for lunch:



They were worn out

5 comments:

Marsha said...

Oh, Joelle,

That picture with you and your darlings and the gorgeous scenery in the background AND that big, beautiful basket of blueberries next to you all.....simply amazing! Loved it!

SomewhatCrunchy said...

I've always wanted to go blueberry picking, I never have though!

Dawn said...

That looks like fun! And your blueberry cheesecake looks DE-LISH! (I'm allergic to blueberries so really it's just torture but anyway). Found you through Mingle Monday! We love berry picking, and I enjoy making jams and pies and things even if I can't eat the blueberries. :)

Tiffany@LearningALatte said...

Looks like a great family outing! One of my fondest memories is the first time we went apple picking as a family!

Michelle said...

Oh. how. FUN! We just rowed Blueberries for Sal and this would have been a perfect go-along activity. So glad that you got to do this ~ the pics are great too! =)

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe