For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Word-Filled Wednesday

Psalm 119:33-40


Photobucket


33. Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statutes; and I will keep it to the end.


34. Give me understanding, that I may keep thy law and observe it with my whole heart.


35. Lead me in the path of thy commandments, for I delight in it.


36. Incline my heart to thy testimonies, and not to gain!


37. Turn my eyes from looking at vanities; and give me life in thy ways.


38. Confirm to thy servant thy promise, which is for those who fear thee.


39. Turn away the reproach which I dread; for thy ordinances are good.


40. Behold, I long for thy precepts; in thy righteousness give me life!




4 comments:

Denise said...

Such nice scriptures.

Amanda said...

Psalm 119 is beautiful!

Thank you for sharing this... have a wonderful WFW!

GlowinGirl said...

I love that He teaches me personally!

Sherry said...

Oh I love this what a great choice for today.
Thanks for sharing.
Have a Blessed Evening,
Sherry

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe