For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


Merit K @ Creative Learning passed on the Beautiful Blogger award a couple of weeks ago and I am only hetting around to passing it only now.

Thanks so much Merit K. I was truly surprised but it seems that there has been a trend. Thanks you all for reading and enjoying. It my pleasure to share what we are doing here among other things.

Here are the rules attached to this reward:

1.  Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award.
2.  Pass the award on to the bloggers whose blogs you love (15 tops)
3.  Share 7 things about yourself.


I am passing this award unto the following bloggers:

The Vineyard Homestead


Sunflower Schoolhouse


Homeschool Creation


My Blessed Life


Living Above Ministries


Teacups in the Garden


Adventures in Homeschooling


Delightful Learning


Delighting in His richness


Celebrate Everyday


As for the 7 things about me, here we go again:

1. Mu hubby and I met at seminary.


2. We got married right in between the end of classes and exam week.


3. I studied accounting back home in Martinique, yet I am not a math whiz at all.


4. I am a middle child nested between a 6 years older sister and a 9 years younger brother.


5. I rather be cold than hot. Hence my favourite seasons are winter and fall.


6. I am very much a last minute kind of girl.


7. I love to cook and bake from scratch.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Just visiting from the Hip homeschool Hop. Are you attending the EXPO (saw it on the side bar!)? I am there and enjoying it.

Have a great day,
Amy @ Missional Mama

Phyllis said...

Congrats on your new award!

Jolanthe said...

Thanks so much, Joelle!

Michelle said...

Thank you, Joelle! That was sweet of you to think of me. Blessings to you! *Ü*

Erin said...

Congratulations to a very worthy blogger. Thank you for passing along the award. :-)
~Erin

Sandra said...

Thanks so much! I'm a middle child too. :)

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Joelle,
Thank you so much for passing on this to me~very sweet of you!

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe