For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Top Ten Interactive Educational Websites

Top Ten {Tuesday}
For this week top tens I thought I would share my top ten interactive educational websites. These are sites that I often use with my kids and that they enjoy, or where I find valuable resources and help.


1. Starfall: Great site for learning how to read.

2. Big IQ Kids : great for spelling, Math fact reviews and .

3. Literactive.com: a language art site.

4. Arcademic Skills builders : lots of math practice there.

5. Helping with Math: A great sites for math helps.

6. Book Adventure: reading site that tests your reading comprehension.

7. E-Learning for Kids: comprehensive site for grades K-8.

8. BBC Skillwise: lots of resources there and practice on different subjects.

9. Cool Math 4 Kids: Another great site for Math practices.

10. Snag Learning: A gallery of videos on a wide variety of topics and themes for all grades.

9 comments:

Jenilee said...

we LOVE LOVE LOVE starfall! it has helped all of my girls learn to read!

Lana @ ilovemy5kids said...

I need to visit some of these...

I thought Starfall was just for fun not a learning site...thanks for the reminder!

Blessings to you,
lana @ ilovemy5kids

Coming from the Homeschool Hop!

Ashley Pichea said...

We *LOVE* Starfall, but haven't heard much about the other sites you've mentioned... I'll definitely have to check them out... Thanks!

Stopping by to say "hi" from the Hip Homeschool Hop!

- Ashley

Tiffany said...

Thanks for this list. I'm always looking for great educational sites. Hopping over from the Homeschool Hop!

kristi said...

Love your list! I had not heard of some of these websites before and my son is always asking for places he can "go" on the computer. We purchased Jumpstart for "fun" but I would love more educational sites.

Homeschool Planner said...

[...] effective classroom management strategies|end classroom management problemsSuper Science Fair Projects eBook & Science Experiments52 Teaching TipsBaby Sign Language | Teach Baby Signing To Your Baby or ToddlerVedic Maths Ebook Course | Calculate Sums FastStorybooks That TeachThe Psychology Study Guide That's Helped Thousands of Psychology StudentsStudy Tips For Students - How to get good grades with less effortEasy Science Fair Projects  Related Links:Off to the doctor | Home Schooling MomHomeschooling for His Glory - My Top Ten Interactive Educational ... [...]

Joy said...

What a great list! Thanks for sharing!

melissa said...

Some of these I have heard of and use regularly, while others are new to me. Thanks for sharing them.

oh amanda said...

ooh! I've been looking for a list like this. I know Starfall but that's the only one! THank you!!

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe