For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Monday, February 25, 2013

Why Homeschool?



"Although this will mark my 6th year of homeschooling, I have never actually written a post on why homeschooling. I am thankful to Karyn @ Teach Beside Me for the opportunity of talking about why we are homeschooling as a family.

I came in contact with the concept of homeschooling when I was 23 and met a couple from Michigan who told me they were planning to homeschool their kids (they had 2 toddlers at the time). We were in Seminary and I was kind of "What?" "What is that?" I had never heard about it and surely did not know what it entailed. Their kids were still young, so . . ."

http://www.teachbesideme.com/2013/02/why-homeschool-guest-post-series-joelle.html

Today, I am guess blogging on Karyn's blog (Teach Beside Me) as part of her Why Homeschool Series. So hop up over there to read the rest of this post.



1 comment:

Lois Ridley said...

You have a beautiful family! Just saying hello=)

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe