1. I had the pleasure of having Zach play for me at a church we were visiting last Sunday. This is a milestone because this was the first time he played at church. Lord willing this is just a start.
2. Planning, planning, planning, this is what has been occupying my mind these days. On top of finalizing our line up for the next school year, I am also planning for our next TOG year as Zach is going to be doing dialectic level. I also have been looking around for what we gonna do for science.
3. Last week, with our homeschool group, we finished our spring electives season and we started the soccer season this week. The boys are really happy.
4. We are still in the process of finishing up our curriculum. If you want to see what the plans are for our school for the nest three month, check my post The End is Almost Here.
5. We took a week off this week because of the Victoria Day Holiday on Monday, a playdate on Tuesday, and Field Trip today.