For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Bucket List and Summer Homeschool for 2014

Summer is finally here. Warm weather, shorts, tank tops and sandals. I am not one who likes the heat but I like not having to wear sweaters and coats. So, what are the plans for the summer. I figure I should sort of come up with something, so I'll post it here so that I can remember what I would like for us to do:


Definitely happening:

VBS
Church Camp
Vacation road trip to Florida
Soccer league (with a ministry opportunity attached to it - so excited!)
Hiking
Drive in: X-Men (Done), Spiderman 2 (Done),  Hobbit
Watch the World Cup (Happening right now)
Yearly Track and Field (Done)
Crew review items

Planned list:

Science experiments and science readings with:
  • Building Block of Science Series
  • Nibbling on Einstein's Brain
  • Supercharged Science
Park playdates

Make Triple Strawberry No-Drip Pops

Summer Reading list:

Go Through Mysteries of History
The Phantom Booth
The Indian in the Cupboard
Water Buffalo Days
Falling Asleep 
Shiloh
More Hardy Boys

Here goes our Summer plans for this year.


No comments:

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe