1. CoolMath A site where your kids can lay math games
2. Worksheet Works A great site to make any worksheets you need.
3. Make Me Genius Wonderful science site resource
4. Mr. Donn
Pack-full of resource site for every school subjects.
5. Books Should be Free Audiobooks for free.
6. Brain Pop . A Membership site but well worth the cost, if you can afford it.
7. A Math Dictionary for Kids A resource where you can find vocabulary and chart posters
8. Extra Math Practice for Math facts.
9. Duolingo Site for foreign language learning .
10. Ology A science site where you can find all sort of wonderful resource to use in your science studies.
Hope you enjoy discovering this sites and are able to add them to your school line up.
Don't forget to visit the other blog participating.
Nikki @ Angels of Heart
Tauna @ Proverbial Homemaker
Laura @ Day by Day in Our World
Melanie @ finchnwren
Sarah @ Delivering Grace
Joelle @ Homeschooling for His Glory
Linda @ Linda's Lunacy
Leah @ As We Walk Along the Road
Hillary @ Our Homeschool Studio