For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Friday, January 16, 2015

Random 5 on Friday

It's Friday and time to look back at the week and what was accomplished.
The Pebble Pond
1. School got done! Hooray for week 2 done. We tackled every subjects on the schedule. Love it when that happens.

2. We started volleyball with our Homeschool co-op this week.  Hooray for being out and exercising.

3. I had a birthday this week. Yeah I am really close to the 40 mark. One more year to go. I am so thankful for God's grace on my life.

4. We are really enjoying that science kit I mentioned last week.

5. I am officially awaiting my first review for the crew this year. Yeah! Math Analogies from the Critical Thinking Co.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!
Looks like you had some fun homeschool days and more to come!

Joelle A. said...

Thank you Amy.

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe