For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

5 Games to Jump Start your Hands-On Learning

It's been a while since I have joined the Canadian Homeschool Blogging Team monthly post. I  am back this month on the theme of Hands-on Learning.



Kids learn well with hands on activities. This is especially true for kinesthetic learners, but every kind of learner can benefit from some hands on learning. My favorite hands on activity to use with the boys are games. With Christmas coming up, I thought I would share with you a few educational games, that might be new to you, but nonetheless that are fun to play


2. Giddly Games, covering a wide range of subjects



3. Fractazmic, great for learning fractions



4. Professor Noggins card games


5. BrainBox Games



Hope you check these out, I am sure you will find something that would fit your family.

 

3 comments:

Bonnie Way said...

My girls love games too so it's great to hear about educational games. My oldest is just starting fractions so I'll have to look into that game. Thanks for sharing. :)

Annette said...

we have a couple of those. :)

Good to have games you can play eh?

I am Annette @ A net time : http://anetintimeschooling.weebly.com/a-net-in-time-blog

Margaret Chind said...

I've been curious about the Presidents game. Maybe when we get to that topic in US History. I haven't played many games with our littles yet. There seems to always be a choking hazard child around...

Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe