For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not of yourselves it is the gift of God, not of works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Friday, December 4, 2009

Weekly Wrap-up



Since there was no weekly wrap-up round up last week, you are welcome to check our wrap-up from last week here.

On to this week: It's free week. I decided to take a week off since I had been feeling so tired over the previous 2 weeks. This seems to have helped to relieve some of that tiredness.

So what did we do?

Monday, absolutely nothing. The kids had free rein and although I had planned to do some cleaning I do not know where the day went.

Tuesday, we were invited out for dinner, so that took half the day. In the morning I made some Christmas ornaments.

Wednesday, I cleaned out the master bedroom and of course that meant new furniture placement.I am the only one who does that?

Thursday, we had a fieldtrip to a victorian museum. You can read about it here.

Today we had a day out of town to visit a place that sells real mennonite sausages. We love them.

Tomorrow Zach has  a group violin play in in the afternoon which should be fun.

Next week we will resume school for 2 more weeks,
mixed with Christmas activities, then it will be Christmas holiday here.

And that is it. How was your week?

For more weekly wrap-up visit Kris @Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers
.


Have a great day,

3 comments:

Cheryl@SomewhatCrunchy said...

It sounds like a really relaxing week. I love to move my furniture around but so small that I really can't do that anymore LOL.

kristenph said...

Love the cookie ornaments and the Victorian field trip looks so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hope your fatigue gets better this week! Everyone needs a rest week every now and then. Even the kids.


Blessings,

Calina

www.love2-bhome.blogspot.com


Homeschool Copywork Membership Sign-Up
Write Through the Bible
Main business logo--medium
Subscribe