Skip to main content

Blog award

Last week I was very surprised to discover that I had received a blog award.


It came from Elaine at  Commotion from the Ocean of Life.


I consider it an honor and really appreciates it.

This reward comes with some rules and here they are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now here are my newly discovered great blogs:


Belinda's Note Lifestyle Homeschooling
Going against the grain
Simply lapbook
Homeschooling6
Home is where the heart is
Generation cedar
At Home with Jesus
Trying 2 walk wisely
The van Niekerk's - Our Home Schooling Journey
A Day in the Life
Copperswife


Our life as homeschoolers


From Cabin to Camelot


Our family Life


Raising for Godly men

Have a great day, Joelle

Comments

kristenph said…
Thank you for the award. How nice :) I'm glad you like my blog.
Copperswife said…
Thank you so much! What a sweet treat!
Canadagirl said…
Thank you soooooo much ! I will make a post in the next couple days. I look forward to reading your blog.


Blessings in Him<><

-Mary
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the award Joelle. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. :0) It was nice to stop by and take a peek at your blog also. Yes, Toronto is great for its ethnic diversity. :0)


Have a wonderful day!!!!!


Erna @ Simply Lapbooks
Homeschooling6 said…
I'm sorry, I didn't get by earlier. Things have been so busy with us getting ready to move, but I did want to say Thank You. I'm very honored that you have given me this reward.


I love all the pictures you post. I need to get back into the groove of things and post more pictures =)


Blessings,

Linda<><

Popular posts from this blog

Writing & Rhetoric - A Writing Curriculum Review and a Giveaway

Curriculum choosing and buying can be a very daunting task. So many subjects to cover, so many curriculum to browse though, and so many companies to consider. Today I would like to share with you a product and a company that I have come to hold in high regards. When it comes to teaching writing to the boys I was not sure which way to go, as I would not exactly consider myself a great writer. Then came along Writing and Rhetoric from Classical Academic Press. I heard about it when the second book in a series of twelve just released, and I was immediately intrigued. You see I homeschool classically, and writing is an integral part of it. Classical Academic Press puts out products geared towards classical homeschooling, so there you had  the first common ground. I was searching for something that would teach them what writing was, and guide them through the process incrementally, without bombarding them with pages and pages of writing right from the start. I found what...

Homeschooling - A Glimpse into How We Do it

2016 was a pretty skimpy blogging year for me. Ask me why, I am not sure I have an answer for you beside life happening and writing inspiration fading. With a new year upon us I will try to get back on the blogging scene and what best topic to start the year with than giving you a glimpse into what homeschooling looks like in our home with now two teenagers. In the past 4 years I have enjoyed participating in the Virtual Curriculum Fair hosted by Homechooling Hearts and Minds , so I am happy to start my year participating once more. For those who are not familiar with the Virtual Curiculum Fair, it is a month long series of posts, where over 20 homeschoolers share about their homeschool curriculum and how they homeschool. The weeks will go as follow: Week 1: See How We Learn/Welcome to the VCF Week 2: Playing with Words Week 3: Discovering Patterns Week 4: Exploring Our World Week 5: Seeking Beauty So how do we learn here? this is the topic of this ...

Homeschooling site

I have come across a few great homeschooling sites recently and thought I would share them. Budget Homeschool provides you with tips on how to homeschool on a budget, and has a large array of internet resources. Mathisfun is a great site for math ressources and games. Mathfactcafe is another free math ressource. M ath playground contains a large array of online math games, math problems and puzzles, as well as small tutorials Science with me has great animations, printables and information for teaching science. The best part it is free. Kidskreate is a site with lots of different crafts. They are categorized which make searching really easy Little giraffe is a great site for kindergarden with lots of ideas, projects and ressources. Lesson plan page is a sites with ideas for lesson on all the differents subjects by grades. Kinderart is a great sites for those who really like arts and cratfs. It contains a whole lot of activities. Have a great day, Joelle